We understand that your privacy is important to you. Red Energy is committed to respecting your right to privacy and to complying with all of our privacy obligations under the Privacy Act 1988 (Cth) (Privacy Act), including the Australian Privacy Principles (Principles). The Principles are designed to protect confidentiality of information and the privacy of individuals by regulating the way personal information is managed. Personal information is generally, information or an opinion relating to an individual which can be used to identify that individual.
This policy sets out how and when Red Energy collects, uses and discloses your personal information and credit information and how you may request access to your personal and credit information.
- View Red Energy Privacy Collection Statement – Customer and Potential Customers
- View Red Energy Credit Reporting Collection Statement – Notifiable Matters for Customers
- View Red Energy Privacy Collection Statement – Commercial and Industrial
- View Red Energy Privacy Collection Statement – Solar and Battery
- View Red Energy Privacy Collection Statement – Births, Deaths and Marriages (Notify Others)