We understand that your privacy is important to you. Red Energy is committed to respecting your right to privacy and to complying with all of our privacy obligations under the Privacy Act 1988 (Cth) (Privacy Act), including the Australian Privacy Principles (Principles). The Principles are designed to protect confidentiality of information and the privacy of individuals by regulating the way personal information is managed. Personal information is generally, information or an opinion relating to an individual which can be used to identify that individual.
This policy sets out how and when Red Energy collects, uses and discloses your personal information and credit information and how you may request access to your personal and credit information.
- View Red Energy Privacy Collection Statement – Customer and Potential Customers
- View Red Energy Credit Reporting Collection Statement – Notifiable Matters for Customers
- View Red Energy Privacy Collection Statement – Commercial and Industrial
- View Red Energy Privacy Collection Statement – Solar and Battery
- View Red Energy Privacy Collection Statement – Births, Deaths and Marriages (Notify Others)
Consumer Data Right Policy
The Consumer Data Right (CDR) allows you as a consumer to consent to sharing your data with an accredited data recipient so that they can offer products and services. Red Energy is an accredited data holder under the CDR. We will only share your data after we have validated your request and you have authorised us to do so. We will manage your CDR data sharing requests and CDR data in accordance with our CDR Policy.
You can view your authorisations for data sharing or revoke data sharing with third parties by using the consumer dashboard. Red Energy’s Consumer Dashboard is accessible here