All information you submit to Red Energy is sent to our secure internal servers for processing. Red Energy has put the following security measures in place to protect your information:
- a firewall (a barrier that stops unauthorised access) to protect our internal computer systems.
- system monitoring to identify any unusual activity.
- housing internal computer systems in a secure location to provide additional protection against unauthorised access.
- regular training of Red Energy’s customer solutions staff on privacy and security matters.
- requiring staff to use secure, unique User IDs and passwords.
While Red Energy has in place a variety of security measures it is important to remember that email is not secure. Red Energy cannot guarantee the privacy or confidentiality of any information that is sent over the Internet by email. In accessing and using this website, you accept that electronic mail passing over the Internet may not be free from interception or interference by third parties.